Our economists, industry and financial experts have a sound understanding of the maritime sector and provide our clients with in-depth knowledge in the fields of port, shipyard and shipping economics. In 2011, OSC was acquired by Royal HaskoningDHV. With over 300 projects completed in more than 65 countries since the acquisition, OSC provides global bespoke consultancy services to over 200 different clients from our offices in London, Rotterdam , Singapore and Dubai. Read more
The Impact of COVID-19 on Container Port Volumes and Shipping Lines
As container ports and liner shipping sectors enter the initial phases of recovery from measures put in place to curb the spread of COVID-19, recent data together with evidence from the 2008 financial crisis indicate that recovery will likely vary between and across regions. In the first of our Market Insights, we outline the regional recovery forecasts and review the impact of COVID-19 on liner shipping, port operators and authorities and port valuations.
- 15 Oct 2020The LNG picture post-COVID-19
- 23 Jun 2020Business Briefing - The Impact of COVID-19 on Container Port Volumes and Shipping Lines
- 19 Mar 2020Taking care of our colleagues and clients during COVID-19
- 24 Feb 2020Ocean Shipping Consultants to share insights at ASEAN Ports and Shipping Conference
- 14 Jan 2020OSC to share insights on Global Shipping Trends at the 23rd Intermodal Africa