Smart ports, maritime consulting, climate resilience, and more
Our team has extensive local and international experience assisting clients in all phases of their projects. Whether you need help with feasibility studies and approvals, design, documentation, and execution, or maintenance and asset management support, we are on hand to assist.
Our key areas of expertise include:
- Coastal structures (breakwaters, seawalls, etc.)
- Maritime structures (quay walls, wharves, jetties, wildlife impacts)
- Dredging and land reclamation
- Port planning and strategy
- Floodplain management and flood forecasting
- Environmental assessments and approvals
- Climate change adaptation studies
- Coastal management
- Climate hazard risk assessment
- Coastal, river and estuary management planning
- Marinas and small craft facilities
- Marine sediment and water quality testing
- Bridge and civil infrastructure design and asset management (road and rail)
- Water resource management
- Metocean data collection, analysis, and interpretation
Where technology meets expertise
Our experts in Australia are supported by our international teams across the globe, with knowledge sharing and collaboration between offices ensuring our clients always receive the best level of service.
Our team have a long and successful track record of specialist consultancy and project delivery in coastal, maritime, and waterway fields. Every one of us is dedicated to exploring the practical applications of the latest technologies to deliver innovative, cost-effective, and timely solutions to complex challenges.
The key to this is developing an intimate understanding of the challenges you face. Accordingly, we build strong relationships with each of our clients, going above and beyond to understand their business needs so our projects deliver optimal outcomes, time after time.
In addition, our high-level technical expertise adds extra value by identifying opportunities for significant cost reductions through design, innovation, digital solutions and risk management processes.
And our familiarity with environmental, planning, and approval legislation, statutory requirements, and conditions of contract enables us to minimise and effectively manage project risks.