Engineering your passengers' air travel experience
Increased air traffic and larger aircraft are driving the creation of new airports, as well as upgrades and expansion of existing sites. Environmental impact remains a key issue, particularly where airports are situated near to urban conurbations. For upgrades and improvements, safety and expediency are critical to minimise disruption to existing operations.
Involved in the design, upgrade and project management of many of the world’s best-known airports, Royal HaskoningDHV is experienced in the practicalities of the aviation sector, and maintains a reputation for innovation. Sustainable operations and minimising environmental impact feature prominently, as well as a commitment to building in flexibility to respond to future needs.
Mexico City's new airport: an inspiration for future airports
Maputo International Airport - Airside Facilities Rehabilitation
Transaction Advisory Services for Maastricht Aachen Airport in the Netherlands
World class baggage network for London Heathrow
Business Park Aviolanda as a new way of pro-active Asset Management
Runway upgrade at George International Airport, South Africa
Viracopos International Airport – gateway to the games
Leading airport design at Taiwans international airport
Kilimanjaro International Airport Development
- 26 Jan 2017Runway upgrade works begin at Colombo International Airport, Sri Lanka
- 23 Oct 2016Royal HaskoningDHV and NACO to support Vietnam’s aviation and airport development
- 07 Sep 2016NACO continues strong relations with Colombo International Airport, Sri Lanka
- 14 Oct 2015Paper: Scenario analysis of rainwater harvesting and use on a large scale - case study Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- 21 Jan 2015ACI Europe: 'Economic Impact of European Airports'
Related blog posts
- 14 Nov 2016Intelligent Clean Apron Concept – a new way to lower the cost and environmental impact of airports?
- 18 Oct 2016Taking a proactive approach to climate resilience
- 16 Sep 2016Future-proofing your airside systems
- 09 Jun 20165 Checkpoints for optimal systems replacement produce big cost savings, part II: Schiphol Airport
- 01 Jun 2016Master Planning for Airport Cities: the factors of success
Our Aviation companies
NACO - The Hague
2595 AR The Hague
P.O. Box 93056
2509 AB The Hague
T: +31 88 348 13 00
F: +31 70 381 55 82