Royal HaskoningDHV is a worldwide
engineering, project management and consultancy firm, with its headquarters in
the Netherlands and 6000 colleagues spread over 140 countries and we have been
around for more than 137 years.
InterVISTAS Consulting Inc. (“InterVISTAS”) is a global management consulting services firm with offices in the USA and Canada and is a member of the Royal HaskoningDHV (RHDHV) group of companies.
InterVISTAS/RHDHV are seeking a Technical Program Architect to join our team of professionals providing services to a major multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce. This position will work within the very successful Business Unit “Multinationals - Project Management & Consultancy” which has a broad customer base consisting of an array of the largest multinational companies worldwide.
Employment for this position will be with InterVISTAS and the position location will be in Seattle, WA based in our Client’s office.
TECHNICAL PROGRAM ARCHITECT
The successful candidate will be a registered architect with experience in design work related to industrial buildings / warehousing / logistics centers, being a preference.
- Provide professional architectural consultation in the planning, design, and coordination of large and complex projects directly to our clients
- Supervision and guidance of less experienced team members, mainly concerning architectural objectives, critical issues, and policy of the team’s approach to specific projects
- Applies sound and diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices in broad array of assignments and related field
- Assist with the development of strategic prototypical building solutions
- Collaborate with local regulatory agencies and certification agencies to ensure compliance with federal, state and municipal requirements and building codes while reducing the jurisdictional impact on the operation
- Provide technical direction within engineering design/AutoCAD, building design, layouts, build details, schedules and materials
- Model excellence in design input gathering, partner collaboration and stakeholder alignment
- Assist with the management of third-party architects, engineers and designers responsible for creating the specific programs and templates
- Assist with preparation and presentation of strategic design discussions at various levels.
- Assist with the coordination of workshops that drive alignment on key issues, design practices, new building designs and initiatives with the focus being reducing the cost of construction and maintenance while enhancing associate experience and operational efficiency.
- Assist with Technical Design Reviews
- Ensure site and building designs align with operations and processing requirements and equipment.
Primary behaviour and Motivations of our ideal Technical Program Architect:
- You work well with other design- and engineering professionals
- You are design detail-orientated and dedicated to quality work
- You will have demonstrated your ability to work on fast paced projects / programs and deal with ambiguity
- You will possess the ability to visualize concepts and explain them to others
- You will have a visual awareness and the ability to understand and contribute to design concepts
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effortlessly adjust yourself in an international and culturally diverse environment
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters’ degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect (R.A.)
- Minimum 10 years of related experience
- LEED AP BD+C is preferred
- Organized and confident; design talent, graphic presentation and effective visual/verbal communication skills are essential; proficient understanding of inter-relationships among design/engineering disciplines, clients, and constructors
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal, are essential
- Strong attitude towards personal and professional development as well as teamwork
- Demonstrated proficiency in Building Information Modeling (BIM)/Autodesk Revit Architecture, Bluebeam Revu and
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) computer skills
opportunity to make a difference in a challenging position. We are an
attractive employer with a good national and international market position that
offers lots of opportunities for personal and professional development. We
offer an inspiring working environment in a professional and internationally
successful company, with great architects. Characteristic of our company are
the freedom and responsibility to develop own initiatives. Our company culture
is characterized by empowerment and accountability. We offer a competitive
salary plus a range of benefits.
Find out more about us at www.intervistas.com and www.royalhaskoningdhv.com.
To apply for this position, forward your cover letter and your resume to careers@InterVISTAS.com and quote “Technical Program Architect” in the email subject line.