Talent Management Lead
How do you transform the global talent base of a 138-year-old global consulting & engineering firm into being technology and software savvy? Do you have a vision on the future of talent management and proven experience in building this expertise within the matrix organisation? Are you that rock solid Talent Management Lead with a proven track record, inspiring enthusiasm and constructive communication skills?
Digital transformation, innovation and the strategy of growing our business with 25% requires our engineering workforce to rapidly develop and equip themselves with new tools and techniques but also develop new skills, mind-sets and behaviours. The aim for talent management is to drive a culture of continuous learning within Royal HaskoningDHV in a way that is digital, personal and in close cooperation with business line management.
We are looking for a Global Talent Management Lead who has a vision on the future of talent management and a willingness to further build the Centre of Expertise (CoE) and Integrated Talent Management (ITM) team to deliver all talent related services to our managers and employees. We are looking for a person with a hands-on approach to help us accelerate our talent management proposition. Someone who gets energy from executing ideas into tangible outcomes and who naturally involves the right stakeholders to get things done. Talent Management is one of the priorities for our company the coming years. In this role you will have the opportunity to (in close cooperation with key-stakeholders) rebuild and brand the ITM Centre as the flagship for Royal HaskoningDHV.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Build and drive the global operational model for the CoE of Integrated Talent Management Services for services scope and team, including: Leadership development; Learning management; Performance management; Traineeships and Talent & Succession.
- Partner with the business and HR business partners on talent management needs from the business and effectively translate that into the talent management agenda and priorities.
- Deliver to the organisation innovative and effective talent management solutions, including but not limited to
- Leadership development, Learning, Performance management, Traineeships, Succession management.
- Engage actively with transformation teams and bring vision and expertise to accelerate the prioritised strategic programs for Culture & Leadership, Digital ways of working and High Potentials
- Bring on the table the industry best practices on leadership development, high potential programs and traineeships in order to offer innovative and effective programs to our employees
- Understand business strategy and employee’s work and offer talent management services that contribute to a great employee experience
- Offer guidance to the talent related subject matter experts on talent management practices and processes, transformational milestones and deliverables and facilitate them to be successful.
- Partner with the global People Services team on expertise queries coming in from the organisation and with HR Business
- Partners on workforce planning and talent related business matters
The successful candidate will be a compelling networker and organizer that can oversee our complete talent service portfolio. You know how to collaborate on different levels within a global organisation and have a mindset to deliver what is needed. With your talent management expertise, stakeholder management and team leader skills, you know how to deliver upon the global Integrated Talent Management agenda. Given the challenges, it’s required to have experience in the following areas: leadership development, developing a continuous learning culture, digital workforce transition and embedding these in the services proposition.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience in talent management and workforce transition in a global organisation, preferably in the professional services industry
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and project management skills to excel our talent service delivery
- Business sensitivity and ability to easily work and deliver to diverse audiences and target groups
- Experience in leading and coaching team members to deliver on objectives
- Results orientation: hands-on approach / delivery mindset
- Ability to build an advanced learning experience for our people and contribute to a learning culture for our technical professional services firm
- A drive to accelerate our strategic people transformations for leadership, digital talent and trainees by impact, performance and taking ownership
- A drive to work as a team player (making each other stronger)
- Ability to advise on and guide leadership to support the change in the organization
Besides an exciting global role at Royal HaskoningDHV we offer a great working atmosphere in which organisational and personal development take central stage. Our assessment and rewarding will always be based on your personal competences. We offer a wide range of personal development courses. You’ll receive an excellent package of flexible terms of employment. The maximum monthly salary for this position is €6.464, --.
How to apply
Are you interested? We would like to invite you to apply online.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
We’ve been around for more than 135 years. We drive inclusive sustainable development with our clients in areas that we master and can actively influence. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. Our networked organisation of smart entrepreneurs connects the best and brightest people in the world. Together we have an ambition to run a financially healthy business by putting our collective intelligence into practice with clients and partners. We are commercial savvy engineers, project managers and consultants who design smart cities, airports, ports, buildings and more. We reinvent industries; co-create clean energy and fresh water by using smart data and digitizing information flows and models. More and more, we connect the digital with the real world in an accelerating pace. Working together with our clients and partners, we use data and algorithms to translate insights into foresights. We help our clients in their digital transformation, and we support our clients’ business with better and faster execution of their ambitions. Enhancing society together!