Royal HaskoningDHV is a worldwide
engineering, project management and consultancy firm, with its headquarters in
the Netherlands and 6000 colleagues spread over 140 countries and we have been
around for more than 137 years. InterVISTAS Consulting Inc. (“InterVISTAS”)
is a global management consulting services firm with offices in the USA and
Canada and is a member of the Royal HaskoningDHV (RHDHV) group of
InterVISTAS/RHDHV are seeking a Project Manager to join our team of professionals providing services to a major multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce. This position will work within the very successful Business Unit “Multinationals - Project Management & Consultancy” which has a broad customer base consisting of an array of the largest multinational companies worldwide.
Employment for this position will be with InterVISTAS and the position location will be in Seattle, WA based in our Client’s office.
The successful candidate will be a Project Manager with experience in project- and program management work related to distribution / logistics centres, being a preference.
This individual must demonstrate a track record of successes in performing the full range of project management functions while leading internal and outsourced teams in an extremely fast paced environment that has a high degree of ambiguity.
As a Project Manager you are responsible to deliver total success to
allocated projects within the programmatic life-cycle of project. You will be
leading and managing external program architects during the Project / Program
development and act as the single point of contact on behalf of our Clients.
- Provide project management services in the planning, design, and coordination of large and complex projects directly to our clients
- Be the key link between the external Program Architect’s delivery team and the Client’s organization
- Initiate projects together with Clients, coordinate stakeholder input and analyse and appraise delivery solutions, prepare project briefs and business cases and gain the necessary approvals within the Client’s organization
- Tender, contract and manage Program Architects and Consultants
- Be in charge of all project controls, e.g. planning, cost control, project administration and contract management
- Be a true leader across commercial, contractual and management activities
- Communicate and collaborate, then assist with decisions on significant project / program challenges
- Participate in the application of sound and diverse knowledge of project / program principles and practices in broad array of assignments and related field
- Collaborate with diverse internal and external team members, to ensure that design and documentation are in accordance with project design parameters
- Model excellence in design input gathering, partner collaboration and stakeholder alignment
- Assist with the management of third-party architects, engineers and designers responsible for creating the specific programs and templates
- Assist with preparation and presentation of strategic project / program discussions at various levels
- Assist with the coordination of workshops that drive alignment on key issues, design practices, new building designs and initiatives with the focus being reducing the cost of construction and maintenance while enhancing associate experience and operational efficiency
Primary behaviour and Motivations of our ideal Project Manager:
- Work well with other design and engineering professionals
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effortlessly adjust yourself in an international and cultural diverse environment
- Have demonstrated your ability to work on fast paced projects / programs
- Be a leader with a transparent, proactive, enthusiastic and confident management style
- Be able to build and maintain a trusted partner status with our Clients
- Have full understanding of international standards of service and commitment to excellence in terms of quality, project / program and Client accountability
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Qualified professional, project management certifications are desirable (e.g. IPMA, Prince)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Architecture/ Building Engineering related profession
- Minimum 7+ years of related experience
- Project experience from design phase through implementation and operation
- Knowledge of design coordination
- Proven track record in managing medium & large scale projects
- Organized and confident; graphic presentation and effective visual/verbal communication skills are essential; proficient understanding of inter-relationships among design/engineering disciplines, clients, and constructors
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal, are essential
- Strong attitude towards personal and professional development as well as teamwork
An opportunity to make a difference in a challenging position. We are an attractive employer with a good national and international market position that offers lots of opportunities for personal and professional development. We offer an inspiring working environment in a professional and internationally successful company, with great architects. Characteristic of our company are the freedom and responsibility to develop own initiatives. Our company culture is characterized by empowerment and accountability. We offer a competitive salary plus a range of benefits.
Find out more about us at www.intervistas.com and www.royalhaskoningdhv.com.
To apply for this position, forward your cover letter and your resume to careers@InterVISTAS.com and quote “Project Manager” in the email subject line.