The organisation Our Digital Lab builds apps and services that innovate the RHDHV engineering. The lab works in an agile manner (Scrum/Kanban), (co)creating apps and services that support and raise the bar of interactivity and information architecture. Most products and services are in startup phase, all of them part of one mission: to enhance society by creating smart buildings, making industrial sites safer, diminishing the carbon footprint of organizations. To facilitate this, we are working closely with architects and engineers, always heavily involved in parametric design. The outcome: advanced 3D and AR visualization products and in some cases machine learning technology.
Now is the perfect moment to jump on board as a PO and get involved at the very conceptual level of ideas, guiding it to a viable business model and product. In other words, you get to decide the product roadmap and vision together with our stake holders within a company that makes a difference in the field of engineering in virtually every aspect of the built environment.
This is you
You are crucial to the success of our data teams, providing crystal clear clarity for the developers and for our company on the items to be worked on. As such, you are a true PO, which makes you a business savvy, entrepreneurial decision maker, always considering the strategic goals of your company and the specific product strategy and its related features. The PO in you wants to be in close and constant contact with your stakeholders as well as your team, delivering the requested tools and features. Your personal, most important ‘features’ include:
- an educational and/or working background in machine learning or data driven decision support;
- experience with software generating actionable insights from data and/or business intelligence;
- experience in delivering BI products such as dashboards, ETL products and data-warehouses;
- a deep understanding of BI and Data Science concepts and understanding the playful nature of using data for discovery;
- having worked closely with “new school” business intelligence: data scientists but not necessarily owned DS products;
- enabled internal customers but you keep an eye out for external opportunities;
- have a solid insight in to product marketing on strategic and tactical levels;
- work experience in scientific environments (engineering environment is a plus).
At Royal HaskoningDHV a great working atmosphere is standard and organizational and personal development take central stage. In this role, we offer you a multidisciplinary environment with senior experts in the field of software development for high level engineering purposes. As a RHDHV employee you also have access to a wide range of personal development courses. And of course, an excellent compensation package with flexible terms of employment is guaranteed.
Is this your role and the challenge you are looking for? Then apply now to get in touch with our recruiters. For more information, please can contact Lotte van Boxmeer at: +31 883481976.
No agency acquisition please