• Coordinate among MEP modeller
• Project initiation, setting up and establishing new projects with appropriate file structures and BIM standards.
• Project delivery, management of modelling duties, co-ordinate modelling teams and ensure integration of modelling information with other disciplines.
• Production management of drawn information in the appropriate format to meet project timescales.
• Implement quality control and ensure adherence to standards with consistency of approach across REVIT output.
• Support for tenders requiring digital information content.
• An excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit MEP with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects.
• Complimentary experience of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or Microstation would also be beneficial as would hands on use of Navisworks and EDMS tools.
• A thorough understanding and ability to communicate the aspirations and principles of BIM.
• A robust knowledge of Building Services design and experience of services full co-ordination
• Ability to work autonomously or as part of a larger team and able to plan strategically, make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way to support the needs of the business.
• Flexibility to travel within the abroad for project related work.
• Capable of accurate work under pressure and able to work on several projects simultaneously.
• Interested in developing design tools to enable more efficient and accurate production of project deliverables.
• Wider knowledge of other disciplines highly desirable.