Duration: 3 to 9 months │ start date: From June 2020 or later |
Our purpose at Royal HaskoningDHV is to enhance society together; to make a real difference in the world. Our ambition is to run a financially healthy business by putting our collective intelligence into practice with clients and partners to have a positive impact on people, our living environment and the economy.
The Nereda Business Unit of the Business Line Water delivers Nereda® wastewater technology all over the world. With more than 70 projects in 6 continents, Nereda® plants are internationally being used for sustainable and cost-effective treatment of domestic and industrial wastewater. You will be part of Nereda® team and be based at our headquarters in Amersfoort. A nice location with an open office space and open culture.
You will be working mostly on contributing to our MyNereda platform which was set up in 2018. It is a platform for our engineers and our clients to share information about the different wastewater plants. Your contribution will focus on contributing to the upgrading of the plant monitoring, include our advanced control room.
- studying a BSc or MSc in Process or Chemical Engineering or equivalent;
- available for a period of at least 3 (and max 9 months) from June 2020 or later;
- excellent command of English (verbal and in writing);
- in possession of a valid stay-permit in The Netherlands during the internship.
Why apply? You will:
- make a visible contribution to the growth of our business;
- experience working in an international engineering and project management consultancy;
- have access to and apply state-of-the-art techniques and knowledge in the fields of waste water treatment;
- get great guidance and help from your colleagues;
- receive internship allowance.
Please submit your resume and short motivation via the “Apply” button.
For more info, please contact Lisanne van Ophem (firstname.lastname@example.org).