Today’s companies face numerous new challenges. Rapid urbanisation and population growth are placing a strain on resources, environmental concerns are driving the need for greater sustainability, and digitisation is transforming well-established methodologies. To meet these challenges head-on, firms must adapt now –or risk being left behind.
What you do as Inside Sales Representative
You are responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process with the sales team, and achieving opportunity-based sales quotas. This is a full sales cycle role that requires you to hunt and find new prospects, work and up-sell into existing install and drive and close the deals. You will also conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinar and virtual presence technologies. You will actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based upon the interactions with prospects.
Collaboration with appropriate team members is key to determine necessary strategic sales approaches, as well as identifying decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process. You will be able to penetrate targeted accounts and radiate sales from within our client base and will be cold-calling prospects that are generated by external sources of lead. However, you will also ensure to follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with call-to-actions, dates, complete profile information and sources. Furthermore you:
- Will maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects;
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions;
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients. Manage proposal processes;
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell in consultation with the account management team;
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales. Overcome objections of prospective customers;
- Emphasise product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss terms and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
About the team
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital, we combine the latest digital technologies with over 140 years of engineering experience to help clients in various industry sectors to thrive in this new environment. Backed by the expertise and experience of nearly 6,000 colleagues across the world, we work for public and private clients in more than 130 countries.
You will be part of the sales team in the Aquasuite Product Group within the Business Unit Software. All over the world Aquasuite prevents leakages, improves energy efficiency and chemical usage, while improving water quality and reducing costs. In the last 25 years Aquasuite has proved itself as a stable and robust solution installed on hundreds of water systems in the world.
The Aquasuite team consists of more than 40 enthusiastic people with a passion for wastewater treatment, drinking water, water transport, process engineering, data science and ICT. We innovate by working together. Challenging each other stimulates us to get the best results out of our team and ourselves. Respect for one another and a safe work environment are the foundations our team is built on. We focus on ‘Enhancing Society Together’ and are proud of our achievements.
What you bring
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. You have proven inside sales experience and a track record of over-achieving quota. A track record of closing deals directly with the customer and or with the downstream channel partners would be an asset.
With your exceptional client service skills, collaborative style and excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English, you are able to offer the best support to internal and external clients as needed. While working independently and using appropriate judgement in decision-making with result-driven orientation, you can multi-task and manage your time effectively to perform well under deadline pressures. Furthermore, you:
- Can affectively work in a team-based environment, as well as independently to complete work duties;
- Have strong listening and presentation skills;
- Have effective problem-solving skills to detect changes in circumstances or events;
- Have strong organisational and detail-oriented skills;
- Possess a bachelor’s degree.
What we offer you
You will work in a professional organization with appealing (inter) national projects and products. You support these projects in a multidisciplinary environment with experts who are leaders in their field. In addition, we offer good primary and secondary employment conditions as well as excellent opportunities for development in both width and depth. For example, we offer:
- An attractive bonus scheme;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Opportunities for international development. There is also the possibility to qualify for talent programs at different levels.
Are you our new colleague?
We would like to meet you! Please apply with your CV and motivation via de application button. If you have any questions regarding this position feel free to send them to [email protected].
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.