Global Learning & Development Specialist
Do you have a vision on the future of learning and proven experience in building this expertise within a matrix organisation? Are you that rock solid Learning & Development Specialist with a proven track record, inspiring enthusiasm and constructive communication skills?
Digital transformation, innovation and the strategy of growing our business with 25% requires from our engineering workforce to rapidly develop and equip themselves with new tools and techniques but also develop new skills, mind-sets and behaviours. The aim for L&D is to drive a culture of learning within Royal HaskoningDHV in a way that is digital, personal and in close cooperation with business line management.
We are looking for a Global Learning & Development Specialist who has a vision on the future of learning and proven experience in building this expertise within a matrix organisation (in an engineering environment by preference). We are looking for a person with a vision to help us accelerate out talent management proposition. Someone who gets energy from executing ideas into tangible outcomes and who naturally involves the right stakeholders to get things done. Learning and development is one of the priorities for our company the coming years. In this role you will have the opportunity to (in close cooperation with key-stakeholders), rebuild and brand Learning Organisation as the flagship for Royal HaskoningDHV.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualisation and Design of a Global Digital Traineeship Program;
- Bring on the table the industry best practices on traineeships in order to offer innovative and effortless learning experience to young trainees;
- Understand business strategy and employee’s work and offer learning solutions when needed;
- Effectively co-ordinate and communicate with different stakeholders involved in this project;
- Domain knowledge of learning & development field specifically ADDIE Model, Adult learning principles and Kirkpatrick evaluation model;
- Market learning content effectively within the global organization;
- Leverage technology when necessary;
- Respond to learners’ current and future needs with novel learning ideas;
- Create an excellent employee experience;
- Facilitate connections with others for learning.
You have experience in how to build an effortless learning journey, distinguished from the traditional approach in four key ways:
- Make learning easy to consume by designing learning solutions around learner values, not just enjoyment.
- Make learning easy to access by prioritizing where you place learning, not just proliferating learning channels.
- Make learning easy for employees to apply to their future careers, don’t just respond to learner’s immediate needs.
- Create experiences, not just individual products.
- Have proven, strong project management capabilities;
- Are a strategic and creative thinker who easily translates ideas into action;
- Know how to build an effortless learning experience and contribute to a learning culture within technical professional services firm;
- Have a passion for learning and you are ahead of the game in your field of expertise;
- Have approximately 5-7 years of experience in learning & development;
- Have open communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels (stakeholder management);
- Are driven by impact, performance and taking ownership;
- Work as a team player (making each other stronger);
- Possess co-creating qualities by delivering the best possible results;
- Are fluent in English.
Besides an exciting global Senior Specialist role at Royal HaskoningDHV we offer a great working atmosphere in which organisational and personal development take central stage. Our assessment and rewarding will always be based on your personal competences. We offer a wide range of personal development courses. You’ll receive an excellent package of flexible terms of employment. The maximum monthly salary for this position is €6.464, --.
How to apply
Are you interested? We would like to invite you to apply online.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
We’ve been around for more than 135 years. We drive inclusive sustainable development with our clients in areas that we master and can actively influence. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. Our networked organisation of smart entrepreneurs connects the best and brightest people in the world. Together we have an ambition to run a financially healthy business by putting our collective intelligence into practice with clients and partners. We are commercial savvy engineers, project managers and consultants who design smart cities, airports, ports, buildings and more. We reinvent industries; co-create clean energy and fresh water by using smart data and digitizing information flows and models. More and more, we connect the digital with the real world in an accelerating pace. Working together with our clients and partners, we use data and algorithms to translate insights into foresights. We help our clients in their digital transformation and we support our clients’ business with better and faster execution of their ambitions. Enhancing society together!