We are global leaders in providing solutions to the world's challenges living with water. Water introduces both opportunities and risks to communities and nature worldwide as urban populations grow, the climate changes and resources become increasingly scarce.
Our technical expertise is applied at all project stages, from strategy, planning, policy and funding advice, through analysis and assessment, to design, construction management and operation and maintenance of assets.
The Advisory Group Rivers & Coast’s focus is living with water, engaging in projects in flood protection, water edge development and land reclamation, water security and hydropower and dams. In the Netherlands, the Advisory Group has teams in the offices in Amersfoort, Rotterdam and Nijmegen.
We are looking for you if you are eager to join an enthusiastic team within a professional organization working together to provide society with innovative solutions for todays and tomorrows challenges in rivers and coasts, such as climate change related disasters, development of waterways and nature based solutions.
You will usually work in (multi-disciplinary) project teams on challenging and complex issues in different project phases. You have the attitude to find a balance between focus on efficiency and to search for innovative and sustainable solutions. You are eager to contribute based on your technical knowledge and your passion and drive to find these sustainable solutions.
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Master of science (MSc) in Civil/Hydraulic Engineering;
- Relevant work experience with projects on flood risk and hydraulic engineering;
- Demonstrated experience with application of the Dutch water safety norms in design of flood control works; experience on geotechnics is a plus;
- Well aligned with a digitizing work environment and development of digital services;
- Ambition to work internationally, willing to travel abroad regularly (short term missions);
- Reporting and communication skills, at least in English and Dutch. Proficiency in Spanish or French is a plus;
- Sensitive and focused on optimizing business results;
- Collaborative approach and enthusiasm in working together with colleagues and clients;
- Stress resilient and flexible.
What we offer
At Royal HaskoningDHV we offer a great working atmosphere in which organizational and personal development take central stage. Our assessment and rewarding will always be based on your personal competences. We offer a wide array of personal development courses. Furthermore, you’ll receive an excellent package of flexible terms of employment.
For more information you can contact Mr. Roelof Moll, Associate Director Advisory Group, on (+31) 6 22410848.