As an Electrical Lead Engineer you must prove yourself to some of the most demanding customers in the world! Beyond the standard features of a building, a data centre requires more of your knowledge and skills. You will design and work on power supplies of 5 volts DC to 150 kV substations and all distribution, storage, redundancy and uninterruptible power supplies thereby apply. In addition, you ensure maximum security of a data centre by working on the most effective and inventive installations related to fire protection, intrusion protection and access control! Our Brown Field Services team is always working in a live Data Centre, Risk management, execute assessments, Testing and Commissioning protocols belong to your daily work. Do you see this as the challenge that you have always been looking for?
- Manage and deliver the electrical work packages in multiple projects;
- Identify the scope, design and management objectives and deliver project documentation, ensuring the quality and flow of information required for contractors, vendors and regulatory authorities;
- Write technical specifications and reports;
- Assist the project manager in the preparation / review of project costs, risk assessments;
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships ensuring continuous technical professional development; Review contractor pre-qualifications and prepared tender evaluation summaries for tender reviews. Evaluate proposals and recommendations to the client regarding vendor selection;
- Write technical specifications for tender;
- Represent RHDHV on factory acceptance tests and site testing & commissioning activities;
- Communicate status of projects to internal directors and external stakeholders (clients) on an ad-hoc and formal basis.
You want to meet this challenge, so we expect that you meet the following conditions:
- A bachelor degree in electrical engineering or HIT-E;
- At least 5 - 10 years relevant working experience in electrical design and / or installation;
- Good knowledge of standard practices in the design and construction industry;
- Good understanding of the daily (operational) business of our clients;
- An entrepreneurial, proactive and flexible attitude;
- Result oriented and have a proactive problem solving attitude;
- You perform best in a multidisciplinary team;
- You have excellent communication skills towards colleagues and clients;
- You have a good command of English both written and spoken;
At Royal HaskoningDHV we offer a great working atmosphere in which organizational and personal development take central stage. Our assessment and rewarding will always be based on your personal competences. We offer a wide range of personal development courses. Furthermore you’ll receive an excellent package of flexible terms of employment.
For more information, please, contact Mirjam Boer, lead recruiter (email@example.com).