Within the Mission
Critical Facilities (MCF) team of Royal HaskoningDHV we deliver a
multidisciplinary range of consultancy services for the data center market. We
have experts in the fields of Electrical, Mechanical, Structural,
Architectural, Fire safety, Controls and Security engineering and combine this
knowledge and expertise to develop integrated detailed designs for data
Our clients increasingly demand more detailed designs in 3D up to working documentation level. Therefor we need engineers who combine engineering skills with 3D modelling skills. This will allow us to efficiently engineer and model designs.
As an Electrical Lead Engineer you must prove yourself to some of the most demanding customers in the world. Beyond the standard features of a building, a data centre requires more of your knowledge and skills. You will design and work on power supplies of 5 volts DC to 150 kV substations and all distribution, storage, redundancy and uninterruptible power supplies thereby apply. In addition, you ensure maximum security of a data centre by working on the most effective and inventive installations related to fire protection, intrusion protection and access control! Our Brown Field Services team is always working in a live Data Centre, Risk management, execute assessments, Testing and Commissioning protocols belong to your daily work. Do you see this as the challenge that you have always been looking for?
- Manage and deliver the electrical work packages in multiple projects
- Identify the scope, design and management objectives and deliver project documentation, ensuring the quality and flow of information required for contractors, vendors and regulatory authorities
- Write technical specifications and reports
- Assist the project manager in the preparation / review of project costs, risk assessments
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships ensuring continuous technical professional development; Review contractor pre-qualifications and prepared tender evaluation summaries for tender reviews. Evaluate proposals and
- recommendations to the client regarding vendor selection
- Write technical specifications for tender
- Represent RHDHV on factory acceptance tests and site testing & commissioning activities
- Communicate status of projects to internal directors and external stakeholders (clients) on an ad-hoc and formal basis
Who are you
- You want to meet this challenge, so we expect that you meet the following conditions:
- A bachelor degree in electrical engineering or HIT-E;
- At least 5 - 10 years relevant working experience in electrical design and / or installation;
- Good knowledge of standard practices in the design and construction industry;
- Good understanding of the daily (operational) business of our clients;
- An entrepreneurial, proactive and flexible attitude;
- Result oriented and have a proactive problem solving attitude;
- You perform best in a multidisciplinary team;
- You have excellent communication skills towards colleagues and clients;
- You have a good command of English both written and spoken;
You will be based in Nijmegen. As our clients are
based all over the Netherlands and internationally, so flexibility towards
traveling is expected.
At Royal HaskoningDHV we offer a great working atmosphere in which organizational and personal development take central stage. Our assessment and rewarding will always be based on your personal competences. We offer a wide range of personal development courses. Furthermore you’ll receive an excellent package of flexible terms of employment.
For more information, please, contact Frank van der Velden, Lead Recruiter ([email protected]).