We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Technician to join our Civil and Structural Team in Peterborough. Your overall role will be to prepare 3D models and 2D drawings in support of engineers as well as assisting with surveys on site. You will be required to apply the latest techniques including automation of the generation of digital models and application of virtual reality to demonstrate our projects to clients.
You will have the opportunity to support some of our exciting projects for in the Food & Beverage, Industrial manufacturing, automotive, energy and infrastructure sectors.
You will work in a team of Engineers and Technicians where you will be in position to further develop your skills and expertise which will be supported by regular performance and development reviews and goal setting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Technician looking to develop further with a digital, evolving Engineering Consultancy.
Main work areas will be:-
- Preparing 3D models in Revit/Civils 3D/Infraworks
- Preparing output drawings
- Carry out measured surveys as necessary
- Establish and maintain quality systems and procedures
- Manage the protection of all drawings, including the safekeeping of back-ups etc.
- Maintaining the drawing control registers for projects
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in Civil/Structural Design
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- ONC/HNC in Civil Engineering / Construction
- Reasonable knowledge of latest CAD software and hardware requirements and developments.
- Willingness to travel, including possibly to international destinations
- Experience of using Navisworks, Revizto, BIM360, Enscape, Solibri or Dynamo is advantageous
- Knowledge of BIM documentation & processes including PAS/BS1192 and ISO19650 would also be advantageous
We offer a competitive salary plus a range of benefits including a contributory pension scheme, discretionary company bonus, Medical and Dental care, Life Insurance, 25 days holiday and a flexible working policy. Our contributory pension scheme has been awarded the Pension Quality Mark, the highest standard of excellence available for UK company pension schemes. Royal
HaskoningDHV is an Equal Opportunities Employer