As a Digital Engineer you will be working on designing several hydraulic engineering projects such as Land Reclamations, Harbours, Hydro Power and so on. You will be responsible for driving the Royal HaskoningDHV ambitions regarding Building Information Modelling and further digitalisation of our services towards our clients. You will be collecting base data such as bathymetries, GIS data and surveys and will be able to construct smart designs on top of this data. All our designs are 3D generated with metadata attached, so you will be also part for the information management evolving around this (BIM). Whether the design is being constructed in Civil3D, Revit, GIS or any other software the project will come together in federated models which are used for quantity take off, visualisations and cost estimates.
As a Digital Engineer you are pivotal in Royal HaskoningDHV ambitions within the APAC region regarding the development of our digital services and designs. Our teams around the world are pioneering the future by transitioning into the digital way of working and you will be a part of this digital transformation. This includes the incorporation of BIM, 3D modelling, automation, visualisation and innovation on some of the most cutting-edge projects of our time. Being an international company also brings benefits regarding collaboration with colleagues around the globe.
· Parametric Design and Information Modelling in Civil 3D, GIS, Navisworks;
· Visualisations in Infraworks, Blender and Unity;
· Intrinsic curiosity for all new developments related to software, workflows, classifications;
· Willing to take courses and learning into GIS developments, Python scripting;
· Actively seek advice and support from expert within our Royal HaskoningDHV;
· Role is based in Manila and there might be a requirement to work overseas for short period.
Qualification and Experience:
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
· Additionally, experience with other applications (Navisworks, Recap, Infraworks, BIM 360 and GIS software, Python scripting) is beneficial
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
· Ability to produce civil design models, drawings and quantity take-offs
· An appreciation of BIM (Building Information Modelling) is beneficial
Open communication and good English