Royal HaskoningDHV is a worldwide engineering, project management and consultancy firm, with its headquarters in the Netherlands and 6000 colleagues spread over 140 countries and we have been around for more than 137 years.
InterVISTAS Consulting Inc. (“InterVISTAS”)
is a global management consulting services firm with offices in the USA and
Canada and is a member of the Royal HaskoningDHV (RHDHV) group of
InterVISTAS/RHDHV are seeking a BIM Manager to join our team of professionals providing services to a major multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce. This position will work within the very successful Business Unit “Multinationals - Project Management & Consultancy” which has a broad customer base consisting of an array of the largest multinational companies worldwide.
Employment for this position will be with InterVISTAS and the position location will be in Seattle, WA based in our Client’s office.
The ideal candidate is a proven industry leader who thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and has a deep passion for developing and implementing innovative BIM processes across teams. This candidate will be part of a team leading the implementation of BIM360 from template design through building operations for all its stakeholders and 3rd party design and construction teams. As part of this initiative, the BIM Manager will help develop and document team standards, requirements and specifications.
- Work with representatives from our Client’s stakeholders to understand workflow and needs. Support each team create documents that communicate their requirements to vendors and 3rd part providers
- Work together with other regions and with their direct report to incorporate best practices and common methods between the two regions. Standards, requirement, specifications to be as uniform as possible
- Lead regional development of documents to direct the modelling work (e.g. scope, start and end states, hand-offs) of dozens of teams creating more than 25 models per building. Some of these documents will cover multiple teams and processes, other will have multiple versions, each specific to a single team
- Lead regional development of BIM 360 guides for users and teams that are new to the platform. The following section gives examples of guides to be developed as reference material for BIM360 users
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Architecture/ Building Engineering related profession
- 6+ years of experience providing implementation, training and support in
- AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks and BIM360
- Experienced in combining and coordinating BIM model updates, running clash detections on revised components and communicating results to internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of primary building systems on industrial projects – foundations, primary building structure and walls, mechanical, electrical and plumbing, fire protection, specialty systems, conveying systems and interior finishes and the sequence of assembly of each
- Experienced in leading online meetings and training sessions across remote project teams using platforms such as GoTo Meeting and/or Chime
- Proven ability to create and manage complex commercial and industrial design project within Revit, Navisworks, BIM360, AutoCAD, and other supporting programs
- Proven track record of effectively working with and/or managing teams remotely
- The ability to work effectively in an extremely fast paced, ambiguous environment
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of team-wide leadership, owning team processes start to finish and taking ownership for team support and performance
- Proactive and flexible attitude, willingness to take an “all hands on deck” approach
An opportunity to make a difference in a challenging position. We are an attractive employer with a good national and international market position that offers lots of opportunities for personal and professional development. We offer an inspiring working environment in a professional and internationally successful company, with great architects. Characteristic of our company are the freedom and responsibility to develop own initiatives. Our company culture is characterized by empowerment and accountability. We offer a competitive salary plus a range of benefits.
Find out more about us at www.intervistas.com and www.royalhaskoningdhv.com.
To apply for this position, forward your cover letter and your resume to careers@InterVISTAS.com and quote “BIM Manager” in the email subject line.