Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to work using Revit Software for mono and multiple building as 3D model drawings of architectural
- Designs and transform into 2D construction/detail drawings.
- Able to produce detailed architectural construction documents according to plans/specifications based on the instruction from the architect.
- Actively involved in documentation process from conceptual until detailed design development stage / construction phase depends on project scope.
- Able to revise & update the drawings as needed at any stage during design/construction process based on architect’s remarks.
- Works and coordinates with architect,
project manager & project teams during the project assignments.
- Minimum Diploma degree in architectural, civil or mechanical engineering, drafting or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experiences in industry and building construction.
- Has experience working with Revit to develop details for constructionAbility to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines with emphasis on accuracy and speed