The European Biosolids & Organic Resources Conference provides an essential annual update on the latest industry innovations, best practice, cutting-edge technology and research in the waste water and resource management industries.
- Get insights from industry experts with 60+ technical presentations delivered over 2 days
- Network with over 250 attendees from around the world
- Take part in two site visits to see Anglian Water’s HPH process and AB Agri’s AD gas-to-grid plant
- Access the exhibition of 30 companies showcasing their key products and services
- Socialise and network with fellow delegates and colleagues at the every-popular conference dinner
Royal HaskoningDHV sessions
Royal HaskoningDHV will be presenting two papers on November 13th.
The first topic is ‘Aquasuite® MINE – the advanced and optimal control of sludge treatment‘ and the second ‘Advanced sludge digestion optimisation – introducing innovative Ephyra® technology’.
Register here for the European Biosolids & Organic Resources Conference.