Growing urbanisation has had a major impact on freight and public transport networks around the world, with more people choosing to travel by train, tram and metro and demanding ever better levels of service. This and the increased freight demand result in busier rail networks and stations, pressure on train schedules and the need for investment to increase capacity.
The infrastructure required to meet these challenges is becoming more complex, calling for an innovative approach, truly integrated railway design and clear insight from the outset about the impact on networks and the environment.
Royal HaskoningDHV collaborates with clients on rail infrastructure projects all over the world, bringing a wealth of experience and expertise in engineering, technology and project management:
- We take a project approach based on working closely with clients and other stakeholders, using Systems Engineering to structure the specifications of the rail project.
- We have extensive knowledge and capability in track and embedment, signaling and traffic control systems, power supply and overhead catenary, civil constructions and rolling stock.
- We use a range of tools such as 3D design, BIM and extensive micro-simulations of train schedules and passenger flows.
- Assetmanagement voor infrastructuur
- Brandveiligheid & security: advies en ontwerp
- Informatietechnologie en datamanagement
- Infrastructuur: advies en ontwerp
- Rail & Stations: advies en ontwerp
- Smart Mobility Solutions
- Transfer solutions voor voetgangers
- Transport: advies en ontwerp