In the field of hydraulic and morphological studies we provide the following categories of services:
- Flow studies: movement of water under influence of tides, winds and river flows.
- Wave studies: wave growth at open sea, propagation from open sea towards the shore, penetration into the port basins
- Morphological studies: interaction between water movement and bed sediments causing transport of sediments and erosion / accretion processes
- Environmental studies: interaction between water movements, algae growth, nutrients, pollution.
The major areas of application of hydraulic and morphological studies are:
- Metocean studies
- Coastal studies
- Port development
- Dredging and land reclamation
- River studies
- Flood protection and Flood Risk