The energy transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources is one of the major challenges in the market. Worldwide, new carbon-fired power plants are still being built (with high returns), while at the same time looking for sustainable alternatives.
Whether it's fossil or renewable energy systems, for new investments (CAPEX projects) choices must be made based on insight into the options and substantiated with a viable design. The search for the optimal balance between high reliability, risk management, and maintenance costs is also the case with existing electrical engineering systems and systems.
For decades, our clients have been very pleased with our high-quality technical advice in the field of high voltage, low voltage, instrumentation and industrial automation. They value our proactive approach, result orientation, carefulness and quality of the work delivered. There is always a highly trained specialist with the right expertise within Royal HaskoningDHV to make your plans come true.
We are specialized in the following services:
- Extension of medium and high voltage networks
- Draw up basic design and procurement documents
- Bid review/ implementation guidance
- Management grid connection
- Grid studies (new & existing networks) including
- Relay selectivity studies
- Arc flash risk analyses
- FMECA studies
- Power plant services (conventional / renewable)
- Design & Procurement replacement projects
- Switching officer
- Calamity service
- Support in case of loss of certain assets, etc. We may be in operation.