Grasp new opportunities with a supply chain that supports efficient and flexible business operations.
Challenges surrounding supply chains and operations are complex and growing. In Consumer Goods markets, there is a pressing need to optimise costs and stay resilient to react quickly to changing consumer demands. There are also opportunities. Get it right and your efficient and adaptive operations can open up new competitive advantages while reducing operating costs.
The webinar: supply chain engineering strategies for consumer goods operations
We would like to invite you to our supply chain engineering webinar on April 29 where Royal HaskoningDHV’s supply chain experts Sander van den Brand and Daniel Albrecht will present two real project cases. They will show how data driven supply chain decision making informed optimal facility design resulting in a competitive advantage for our clients.Register for the supply chain and operations webinar
Use Case 1
A Southeast Asian frozen food producer faced a critical strategic decision to expand its production capacity in the supply chain.
- Comprehensive financial and technical feasibility study to match supply chain demands to the design of a new site, and gain board approval
- Challenge internal assumptions and biases for major investment decision to optimise CAPEX returns
Use Case 2
European vegetable producer wanted to fulfil its supply chain demands with the development of new site
- Validation of the equipment design and interaction between (un)loading, storage and production
- Robust analytical tools and predictive modelling to match the performance of the site with the demands of the supply chain
At the end of the webinar there will be a Q&A with our speakers.
Date: 29th of April
Time: 9:00 – 10:00 AM CET, 14:00 – 15:00 PM WIB
Host: Ruud Kreuk
Speakers: Daniel Albrecht and Sander van den Brand
What will you learn during this webinar
- How global trends in consumer goods impact the design of the supply chain and its facilities
- Successful strategic decisions on a supply chain-level to adhere to these trends
- How those decisions directly impact the design of a site in the supply chain
About the speakers
Digital solutions & Consultancy lead APAC
Daniel works on predictive simulation and digital twin solutions that enable businesses to make smarter and more agile decisions in our increasingly connected and complex world. Prior to joining RHDHV Digital, Daniel worked in supply chain & operations roles with leading FMCG companies including Unilever and Kraft Heinz, helping senior leadership take strategic decisions on end-to-end supply chain optimisation opportunities.
Sander van den BrandSupply Chain & Operations consultant Industry & BuildingsRoyal HaskoningDHV
Sander has a background in Mechanical Engineering and joined Royal HaskoningDHV in 2015 as a logistic consultant for the industrial market. In his role, he has a broad experience in the optimisation and design of supply chains and industrial sites in several markets as FMCG, F&B and heavy industry. In his projects, Sander is driven to connect his Engineering and logistics background to realise optimisations together with his clients.
Interested? Click the button below to register for the webinar.Register now for the supply chain and operations webinar
We hope to see you at our webinar on Thursday 29 April.