As a LEED professional, you are expected to guide our clients with their sustainable building issues in the full width of projects, ranging from strategic advice to delivering LEED certified construction projects. As a LEED professional you will be guiding multidisciplinary project teams through the certification process and act as the main point of contact for LEED related issues for the client.
We see it as our role to translate the client’s sustainability aspirations into tangible ambitions and to implement and secure these ambitions throughout the project. Our LEED professionals have a broad and challenging set of responsibilities, with ample room for personal development.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Strategically advise our clients in effective ways to accomplish their sustainability ambitions, supporting them to make the best value decisions;
- Initiate projects together with clients, coordinate stakeholder input, prepare business cases and gain the necessary approvals within the client’s organization;
- Sustainable design: determine clients’ sustainability ambitions, share knowledge of sustainable solutions and techniques with design teams;
- Support business development, hence you are expected to have a personal network of potential clients and you have the commercial skills to develop accounts into sustainable repeat business;
- Be in charge of project controls: e.g. planning, cost control, project administration and contract management;
- Operate in an international context and anticipate short, and medium term travel.
Within this role we expect that you:
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effortlessly adjust yourself in an international and cultural diverse environment and are able to act as coach and mentor for other staff;
- Are able to build and maintain a trusted advisor status at senior director level with clients;
- Are an entrepreneur with strong business acumen and sound understanding of business financials with a clear market drive, a focus on clients and the client’s network recognizing profitability and revenue potential in business opportunities;
- Are aware of and involved in international standards and developments in the field of sustainability and actively promote these in your work.
We are looking for an experienced LEED professional with at least 5 years working experience in sustainable building projects and more specifically LEED projects.
Qualified professional, LEED Accredited Professional accreditations are desirable;
> 5 years experience in sustainable building projects, of which at least 2 projects undergoing LEED certification;
Self starter and coach junior colleagues;
Excellent knowledge of the English language;
You will be based in Eindhoven. As our clients are based all over the Netherlands and internationally, flexibility towards traveling is expected.
At Royal HaskoningDHV we offer a great working atmosphere in which organizational and personal development take central stage. Our assessment and rewarding process will always be based on your personal competences. You'll receive a competitive salary, an excellent package of flexible terms of employment and we offer a wide array of personal development courses.
For more info, please call René Teeuwen at: +31 6 5201 85 17 or apply directly!
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated.