Nereda offers sustainable wastewater treatment solutions for municipal and industrial water. The natural sewage treatment process purifies water without chemicals by using the patented aerobic granular sludge technology.
Innovation, proven with the highest discharge requirements.
Compared to activated sludge technologies, the biological treatment power of Nereda is much larger while saving 50% on energy-costs, delivering high quality effluent for low costs and requiring only a quarter of the area of conventional activated sludge installations.
Nereda wastewater treatment, view how it works
Nereda sewage treatment plants on 5 continents
Currently there are more than 30 sewage treatment plants in operation or under construction on 5 continents. Please click on the buttons on the map below to read more information on these plants and our customers, licensees and partners.
News and Awards
- 22 Feb 2017Endress+Hauser to become preferred supplier for Nereda wastewater treatment installations
- 23 Jan 2017New Nereda in Switzerland: same footprint, double capacity
- 20 Jan 2017René Noppeney wins Top 25 Global Water Leaders
- 18 Jan 2017Continuous innovation using aerobic granular sludge for Delft Harnaschpolder WWTP
- 21 Dec 2016Prestigious nominations for Nereda team members