Nereda offers sustainable wastewater treatment solutions for municipal and industrial water. The natural sewage treatment process purifies water without chemicals by using the patented aerobic granular sludge technology.
Innovation, proven with the highest discharge requirements.
Compared to activated sludge technologies, the biological treatment power of Nereda is much larger while saving up to 50% on energy-costs, delivering high quality effluent for low costs and requiring only a quarter of the area of conventional activated sludge installations.
Nereda wastewater treatment, view how it works
Nereda sewage treatment plants on 5 continents
Currently there are more than 30 sewage treatment plants in operation or under construction on 5 continents. Please click on the buttons on the map below to read more information on these plants and our customers, licensees and partners.
News and Awards
- 17 Nov 2017New Commercial Director for Royal HaskoningDHV, Brazil
- 16 Nov 2017New UK sales manager appointed for Nereda
- 01 Nov 2017Severn Trent Water awards contracts for Nereda technology at three plants
- 02 Oct 2017Nereda at EWWM Conference
- 25 Sep 2017Water Authority replaces sewage treatment at Breskens with Nereda technology