Nereda offers sustainable wastewater treatment solutions for municipal and industrial water. The natural sewage treatment process purifies water without chemicals by using the patented aerobic granular sludge technology.
Innovation, proven with the highest discharge requirements.
Compared to activated sludge technologies, the biological treatment power of Nereda is much larger while saving 50% on energy-costs, delivering high quality effluent for low costs and requiring only a quarter of the area of conventional activated sludge installations.
Nereda wastewater treatment, view how it works
Nereda sewage treatment plants on 5 continents
Currently there are more than 30 sewage treatment plants in operation or under construction on 5 continents. Please click on the buttons on the map below to read more information on these plants and our customers, licensees and partners.
News and Awards
- 18 May 2017Mayor marks official commencement to building of new Nereda sewage treatment installation in Utrecht
- 09 May 2017Royal HaskoningDHV presents Nereda at the International Conference on Biofilm Reactors in Dublin
- 26 Apr 2017Hach to become preferred supplier for Nereda wastewater treatment installations
- 25 Apr 2017First Nereda® plant in Australia opens in Queensland
- 21 Apr 2017Water Authorities working hard to achieve circular economy