Nereda offers sustainable wastewater treatment solutions for municipal and industrial water. The natural sewage treatment process purifies water, using little or no chemicals, by using the patented aerobic granular sludge technology.
Innovation, proven with the highest discharge requirements.
Compared to activated sludge technologies, the biological treatment power of Nereda is much larger while saving up to 50% on energy costs, delivering high quality effluent for low costs and requiring only a quarter of the area of conventional activated sludge installations.
Nereda technology shows how close partnership results in a whole new era of wastewater treatment, with big advantages for people all around the world.
Nereda sewage treatment plants on 6 continents
Currently, there are more than 89 sewage treatment plants in operation or under construction all over the world. Please click on the buttons on the map below to read more information on these plants and our customers, licensees and partners.
- 11 Jan 2022Royal HaskoningDHV names Schneider Electric as preferred supplier
- 10 Jan 2022Enrol now for new online course - discover aerobic granular sludge technology (ags)
- 17 Dec 2021A more circular agri sector through cooperation
- 09 Dec 2021Interview with Jorgen Verschoor
- 09 Dec 2021Nereda technology – a review of 2021
- 21 Dec 2021AquaNereda Wolf Creek WWTP wins PEP Award 2021
- 01 Jun 2021First Nereda® Package Plant wins UK water industry award – Wastewater innovation project of the year
- 24 Sep 2020Water Technology Company of the Year Award
- 05 Nov 2019Award win makes Kaumera the one to watch
- 12 Apr 2019Nereda® technology celebrates global water award win
- 18 Mar 2019Nereda technology shortlisted for NCE100 Awards 2019