Nereda offers sustainable wastewater treatment solutions for municipal and industrial water. The natural sewage treatment process purifies water without chemicals by using the patented aerobic granular sludge technology.
Innovation, proven with the highest discharge requirements.
Compared to activated sludge technologies, the biological treatment power of Nereda is much larger while saving up to 50% on energy costs, delivering high quality effluent for low costs and requiring only a quarter of the area of conventional activated sludge installations.
Nereda technology shows how close partnership results in a whole new era of wastewater treatment, with big advantages for people all around the world.
Nereda sewage treatment plants on 5 continents
Currently, there are more than 70 sewage treatment plants in operation or under construction all over the world. Please click on the buttons on the map below to read more information on these plants and our customers, licensees and partners.
- 06 Nov 2019RIO HOSTS THIRD ‘NEREDA® COMMUNITY DAYS’ EVENT
- 18 Oct 2019New, sustainable, raw material nominated for innovation award at industry event
- 11 Oct 2019AERZEN BRINGS HIGH PERFORMANCE BLOWER TECHNOLOGY TO THE NEREDA COMMUNITY
- 10 Oct 2019Festo is automatic choice to join the Nereda community
- 02 Oct 2019Launching new sustainable raw material, Kaumera
- 05 Nov 2019AWARD WIN MAKES KAUMERA THE ONE TO WATCH
- 18 Mar 2019Nereda technology shortlisted for NCE100 Awards 2019
- 08 Mar 2019Nereda® Awards Success Story Continues at WEX GLOBAL 2019
- 28 Feb 2019Nereda shortlisted for prestigious global water award
- 02 Dec 2014Royal HaskoningDHV wins Dutch Water Innovation Award 2014
- 31 Oct 2014Prestigious German Innovation Award for Dutch Nereda® Technology
- 18 Sep 2018Demonstrating aerobic granular sludge benefits the American way
- 04 Apr 2018Size matters – especially in Asia!
- 14 Mar 2017A Societal Review by a Microbiologist: How Nereda® bugs enhance society…everybody wins
- 01 Feb 2017A Geopolitical Review by a Microbiologist: How Nereda bugs will unify the world