Nereda offers sustainable wastewater treatment solutions for municipal and industrial water. The natural sewage treatment process purifies water without chemicals by using the patented aerobic granular sludge technology.
Innovation, proven with the highest discharge requirements.
Compared to activated sludge technologies, the biological treatment power of Nereda is much larger while saving up to 50% on energy-costs, delivering high quality effluent for low costs and requiring only a quarter of the area of conventional activated sludge installations.
Nereda wastewater treatment, view how it works
Nereda sewage treatment plants on 5 continents
Currently there are more than 40 sewage treatment plants in operation or under construction on 5 continents. Please click on the buttons on the map below to read more information on these plants and our customers, licensees and partners.
News and Awards
- 08 Dec 2017On track to achieve 10 Nereda plants in the UK
- 08 Dec 2017Delft University of Technology and Royal HaskoningDHV sign agreement for biopolymer recovery from wastewater
- 05 Dec 2017Nereda: ‘crisp, clean and impressive’
- 17 Nov 2017New Commercial Director for Royal HaskoningDHV, Brazil
- 16 Nov 2017New UK sales manager appointed for Nereda