Nereda offers sustainable wastewater treatment solutions for municipal and industrial water. The natural sewage treatment process purifies water without chemicals by using the patented aerobic granular sludge technology.
Innovation, proven with the highest discharge requirements.
Compared to activated sludge technologies, the biological treatment power of Nereda is much larger while saving 50% on energy-costs, delivering high quality effluent for low costs and requiring only a quarter of the area of conventional activated sludge installations.
Nereda wastewater treatment, view how it works
Nereda sewage treatment plants on 5 continents
Currently there are more than 30 sewage treatment plants in operation or under construction on 5 continents. Please click on the buttons on the map below to read more information on these plants and our customers, licensees and partners.
News and Awards
- 24 Jul 2017First South American Nereda plant celebrates a year in operation
- 26 Jun 2017Awards recognise impact of Nereda technology in Australia
- 26 Jun 2017Royal HaskoningDHV ranked in top 10 of NCE100
- 20 Jun 2017New Nereda plant for Brazil announced
- 02 Jun 2017Oldest Nereda plant still performing well ten years on