Robust, sustainable and well-designed transport networks are vital to a strong global economy in the 21st century.
Ensuring people and goods are transported safely, economically and with minimum impact on the environment, are of paramount importance. Fuel prices, traffic congestion and the impact of motor emissions on our environment are influencing our society's need for more efficient methods of transport that don't empty our wallets or damage our planet.
Latest research and advanced technology in this area enables our consultants to provide best advice surrounding all aspects of road and railway transport, from reduction of traffic hazards and the introduction of cycle ways to improvements to car parking.
Services within this area
- CDM Regulations 2015
- Dutch Inspired Infrastructure Design
- Highway Design
- Logistics and Distribution
- Public Transport
- Urban Quality Audits
- Road Safety Audit (RSA)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Collaboration
- Strategic Land
- Transport Assessments
- Travel Plans
- Urban Street Design
- VISSIM (Transport Planning)
- 26 Jun 2019Royal HaskoningDHV traffic optimisation solution shortlisted for NCE TechFest Award
- 20 Sep 2018Royal HaskoningDHV celebrates NCE Techfest success for Nereda
- 04 Jul 2018Royal HaskoningDHV designs UK’s first ‘Dutch style’ roundabout in Cambridge
- 01 Aug 2017Royal HaskoningDHV to play key role in expansion of Schiphol airport
- 23 Jun 2017T-Time: 'Engineering the future'
- 13 Mar 2017Royal HaskoningDHV celebrates ICE award win