Mobility is undergoing a seismic shift across the world. The growing demand for mobility is compounded by an increasing pressure on the mobility system and disruption from new technologies and changing behaviour. This creates the perfect storm which is fundamentally changing our mobility system as we know it – and this is what we define as the mobility transition.
Our innovative approach:
To manage this, we are driving extensive collaboration through a three-pronged approach to future mobility. By bringing together cutting-edge technology with tailored transport strategy and expert implementation, we develop a programmatic approach to enable our clients to optimise their smarter mobility network.
Local authorities and city planners across the globe face the challenge to keep our towns and cities accessible and traffic moving without impacting the environment. Promoting sustainable travel modes such as cycling have a major role in the adoption of an active transport policy.
Royal HaskoningDHV's transport services team operates in many regions across the globe bringing local knowledge and expertise to each project.
Our consultants can provide strategic and technical expertise surrounding all aspects of road and railway transport, public transport, travel behaviour change initiatives, multimodal transport studies and active transport, to stakeholder engagement, funding guidance, appraisal and business case creation and transport modelling.
We have a significant track record in the delivery of transport solutions. For example, boosting supply chain efficiency in Amsterdam the implementation of the Flowtack traffic optimization solution in Liverpool to improve infrastructure corridor plans in the city; and our People Flows offer being adopted in Milan to enhance the flow of pedestrians.
Services within this area
- CDM Regulations 2015
- Dutch Inspired Infrastructure Design
- Highway Design
- Logistics and Distribution
- Public Transport
- Urban Quality Audits
- Road Safety Audit (RSA)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Collaboration
- Strategic Land
- Transport Assessments
- Travel Plans
- Urban Street Design
- VISSIM (Transport Planning)
Quantity Surveying services for works in Saudi Arabia
First class transport plan for Quinn Glass
Liverpool city centre – Safer Routes Three Corridors Study
Linton Wind Farm Inquiry - Road Safety
Hope Hospital Travel Plan
Walsall Road Safety Audits
Chesterfield Waterside Transport Plan
Parking provision in the Jewellery Quarter
- 23 Oct 2019Traffic optimisation solution Flowtack wins CILT innovation award
- 27 Sep 2019Flowtack wins Roads Visionary Award at NCE TechFest
- 26 Jun 2019Royal HaskoningDHV traffic optimisation solution shortlisted for NCE TechFest Award
- 20 Sep 2018Royal HaskoningDHV celebrates NCE Techfest success for Nereda
- 04 Jul 2018Royal HaskoningDHV designs UK’s first ‘Dutch style’ roundabout in Cambridge
- 01 Aug 2017Royal HaskoningDHV to play key role in expansion of Schiphol airport
- 23 Jun 2017T-Time: 'Engineering the future'