Robust, sustainable and well-designed transport networks are vital to a strong global economy in the 21st century.
Current UK government policy on the integration of transport and land use planning relies on Planning and Highway Authorities to take a sustainable approach to issues associated with travel demand. Understanding transport and land use planning policy, best practice in highway design, and the client's commercial requirements allows our consultants to provide best practice advice on all aspects of transport planning and highway infrastructure design, associated with new development.
Formally operating as the Denis Wilson Partnership, Royal HaskoningDHV's UK transport planning and highway infrastructure design service has a significant track record in the delivery of transport solutions for new development. In addition to providing advice to support the delivery of UK development projects, Royal HaskoningDHV's Transport UK team are able to use the company's Dutch roots to deliver innovation in the UK market.
Our consultants are based throughout the UK, and please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how Royal HaskoningDHV can help deliver your project.
Royal HaskoningDHV's Transport UK team is supported by international highway and transport planning expertise. Royal HaskoningDHV is also the parent company of world leaders in Rail and Aviation infrastructure development. For information on our international rail and aviation consultancies, please refer to:
· Railways (NPC)
· Aviation (NACO, IPM and Intervistas)
Services within this area
- CDM Regulations 2015
- Dutch Inspired Infrastructure Design
- Highway Design
- Logistics and Distribution
- Public Transport
- Urban Quality Audits
- Road Safety Audit (RSA)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Collaboration
- Strategic Land
- Transport Assessments
- Travel Plans
- Urban Street Design
- VISSIM (Transport Planning)
- 20 Sep 2018Royal HaskoningDHV celebrates NCE Techfest success for Nereda
- 04 Jul 2018Royal HaskoningDHV designs UK’s first ‘Dutch style’ roundabout in Cambridge
- 01 Aug 2017Royal HaskoningDHV to play key role in expansion of Schiphol airport
- 23 Jun 2017T-Time: 'Engineering the future'
- 13 Mar 2017Royal HaskoningDHV celebrates ICE award win