Royal HaskoningDHV has been providing environmental solutions for our clients in the UK for over 30 years.
We offer a comprehensive range of environmental services to support all sizes and types of development. From high profile infrastructure projects such as the Dogger Bank Offshore Windfarms, the Woodsmith Crop Nutrients Mine, or Sizewell C Nuclear Power Station, to locally-driven habitat enhancement and biodiversity net-gain projects, we combine market-leading technical excellence, across the range of environmental disciplines, with a clear understanding of clients’ ambitions, needs and pressures.
We specialise in consenting, permitting and licencing support for complex infrastructure developments and operations. We have successfully supported our clients in delivering sustainable projects in sectors including energy, industry, marine development and catchment management.
Our Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) experts have an enviable track record of working in partnership with developer clients to realise the potential of their opportunities, both in the UK and worldwide. We can support the efficient delivery of your project, from concept and feasibility through consenting and construction and on to operation. Our team’s advice, expertise and guidance can help ensure your project is implemented in an environmentally sound, legally compliant and sustainable way.
Our team is structured around technical experts who operate at the leading edge of their respective fields (competent experts in the terminology of EIA). Whether delivering single-discipline advice and guidance, or supporting a wider-ranging assessment through EIA or Strategic Environmental Assessment/ Sustainability Appraisal they are committed to continually driving forward improvements in rigorous yet proportionate assessment. Our team has extensive experience of supporting new developments which support the achievement of national and international sustainability goals.
Acting with the utmost integrity, we deliver on our company promise of “Enhancing Society Together” every day.
Royal HaskoningDHV is proud to be Quality Marked by the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) as being an organisation professionally capable of producing EIAs. Our team are also accredited to a range of relevant professional organisations, for example the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management (CIEEM), Chartered Institute of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM), the Institute of Acoustics (MIOA), and the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health. The rigour and integrity of our work is frequently proven by our experts providing support to clients at Examinations in Public, Public Inquiries, DCO examination and planning hearings, and as Expert Witnesses.
The strength and diversity of the Royal HaskoningDHV team means that we can anticipate problems, reduce risk and deliver timely, deliverable advice - representing best value for our clients and providing solutions to some of the greatest sustainability challenges facing society.
More about our services
For more detailed information on the technical services that we provide, please refer to the links below or contact us for a discussion about more bespoke support we can provide.
Services within this area
- Air Quality - Industrial Emissions & Odour
- Air Quality - Spatial Planning & Transport
- Climate Change and Resilience
- Coastal Geomorphology and Processes
- Contaminated Land
- Ecological Services
- Environmental and HSE Due Diligence
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Environmental Guidance, Policy & Evaluation
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Fish and Fisheries
- Habitat Management
- Habitats Regulations Assessment
- Heritage and Archaeological Services
- Industrial Emissions and Permitting
- Marine Heritage and Archaeology
- Marine Mammal Services
- Noise and Vibration Measurement and Mitigation
- Ornithological Services
- Policy Development
- Sustainable Appraisal, Advice and Planning for Buildings and Site Infrastructure
- Working with the European Water Framework Directive
Impact Assessment of The Ocean Cleanup’s North Sea prototype
HSE risk engineering support to design Conwy platform
Nutrient Budget Calculator
Harwich Haven Environmental Management System
Middle Ouse Restoration of Physical Habitats - MORPH
Peterborough Sustainable City Visualisation
Hinkley Point EIA Advisor
Thanet Offshore Wind Farm
- 15 Nov 2021Royal HaskoningDHV appoints new lead on wastewater emissions consultancy
- 03 Jul 2020World’s first 3D printed FRP footbridge paves way for circular composites
- 26 Sep 2019iReport wins IEMA Sustainability Impact Award
- 27 Feb 2019Construction contract signed for innovative Sandscaping scheme in North Norfolk
- 24 Sep 2018Royal HaskoningDHV features in ICE200 commemorative book
- 20 Sep 2018Royal HaskoningDHV celebrates NCE Techfest success for Nereda
- 18 Jun 2018Royal HaskoningDHV shortlisted for three NCE TechFest Awards
Corporate Social Responsibility Consulting