Stakeholders increasingly demand that companies take responsibility for the impacts of their decisions and activities on society and the environment, through transparent and ethical behaviour. Nowadays, organizations have to demonstrate a genuine, fact-based Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy. The Corporate Social Responsibility advisory team of Royal HaskoningDHV has more than a decade of practical experience in translating various sustainability concepts into company strategies and hands-on management and business practices. Enthusiastic professionals who understand the added value of CSR for trade, service and industry. We assist companies of all sizes and sectors in the implementation, monitoring, and reporting of CSR. We make CSR work for your company!
Our services include:
- CSR issue identification and strategy development
- Stakeholder dialogues
- CSR data management and monitoring
- CSR reporting and the Global Reporting Initiative
- ISO 26000 gap analyses and full implementations
- CSR Performance Ladder
- Climate strategies, carbon footprints, CO2 Performance Ladder and the ISO 14064
- Sustainable supply chain management
- Life Cycle Analyses
- CSR presentations, workshops, games and courses
Furthermore, we develop effective CSR concepts and supporting tools for specific sectors and enterprises.
Please contact us for any question you may have.