Building technology the total package from design and engineering for new or refurbished buildings in industry, healthcare, cleanroom or real estate. Our building technology engineers bring together the wishes of the client, the architect and other consultants in a technically and financially feasible whole. They take in account sustainability, flexibility, functionality in use and for the future.
Our engineers take care of engineering, make specifications and drawings in 2D or 3D, submit permits, and supervise the building regulations and quality. They do this with as much attention to the big picture (the concept) as to detail, especially for large, complex projects. Thinking and cooperate with everything and everyone is an important starting point. The building and the user are central, to ultimately achieve the goal; a good quality building.
Our building engineers have experience to cooperate with other company’s but also work with multidisciplinary Royal HaskoningDHV teams. Our engineers are used to work in 2D but nowadays we often use a BIM (Building information Model).
Services within this area
- Design Management for Building Projects
- Greening your Assets - Futureproof, Sustainable Buildings
- Demand Specification - Housing
- Project Management for Building Projects
- Virtual Design & Construction (VDC)
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Contract Management, Construction Management & Site Supervision for Building Projects
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Cost Management for Building projects
- Procurement and contracting for building projects