Royal HaskoningDHV has extensive experience in industrial safety compliance, including the processing of dangerous substances and their transportation by rail, road, air, water or pipelines.
Our strength lies in our combination of a solid technical background and knowledge of the chemical, oil and gas, and mining industries. Our expertise spans industry sectors, and our multidisciplinary professionals deliver both specific and integrated safety consultancy services. We provide advice on safety issues at all levels, and from every perspective, whether for storing large quantities of dangerous substances, undertaking hazardous processes or fire and explosive risks. We also understand the specific issues involved in the permit regimes for the industry.
Royal HaskoningDHV facilitates open communication between all stakeholders and helps to identify the best solution to achieve an acceptable risk level. Our services include law and legislation, process safety, health, transport or work safety. Working closely with you, we translate safety issues and requirements into clear input for your vision and strategy.
We use our expert knowledge and extensive international experience to consider every aspect of safety management across all industrial and governmental sectors. Our skilled and multidisciplinary professionals keep abreast of the latest developments in safety, and work as one fully integrated team to deliver anywhere in the world.
Our services include safety policy and safety management, process and occupational safety studies, safety culture and behaviour based safety consultancy, safety engineering and major hazard consultancy and incident investigations. We also provide incident training and incident investigation services.
Services within this area
- Air Quality - Industrial Emissions & Odour
- Protected Storage Engineering
- Clean Technology
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- DSEAR/ATEX and Hazardous Zone Classification
- Energy and Carbon Management
- Energy and Infrastructure Consenting
- Ground Engineering
- Hazardous Installations
- Health and Safety: Improving safety culture
- Impact assessment and planning
- Incident investigation
- Land Easement and Acquisition
- License to Operate
- Mooring Analysis and Optimisation
- Maritime: Mechanical and Electrical Services
- Offshore Safety
- Oil Spill Modelling
- Process Safety Management
- Renewable Energy Business Services
- Hydropower and Dams Solutions
- Renewable Energy Technical Services