We are faced with an enormous challenge to make millions of buildings more sustainable over the next thirty years in line with UN targets and The Paris Agreement. The energy transition requires thoughtful planning to accelerate the right decisions and effective implementation.
FastLane is an approach which speeds up the decision-making process, ensuring your buildings meet the Paris Agreement and local climate policy faster, without unnecessary investments. With the FastLane approach you gain insight into the short and long-term effects of sustainability measures per building and for your entire building portfolio. This enables you to take action more quickly, because it becomes clear to you and other decision-makers within your organisation which measures are realistic, cost-effective and future-proof.
THE OPTIMAL APPROACH FOR YOUR PORTFOLIO
With FastLane our expertise in the field of making buildings sustainable, current market data and your buildings’ information is combined into one software tool, allowing you to quickly compare the costs and effects of various sustainability measures and scenarios and determine the optimal approach for your building portfolio.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Are you responsible for or involved in the energy transition of buildings? Find out how FastLane can help you to future-proof your buildings. Let's connect!
Services within this area
- Advice on building costs
- Asset Information Management
- Design & Build and DB(F)M(O) Contracting
- Design Management for Building Projects
- Greening your Assets - Futureproof, Sustainable Buildings
- Life Cycle Costing (LCC) for Building Projects
- Maintenance and Operational Management
- Demand Specification - Housing
- Project Management for Building Projects
- Strategic Planning Real Estate
- Strategic Portfolio Management
- Virtual Design & Construction (VDC)
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Building Physics
- Building Services: Commissioning
- Building Services: Mechanical and Electrical Services
- Building Services: Medical Technical Equipment
- Building Services: Risk Scans
- Building Services: Safety and Security
- Contract Management, Construction Management & Site Supervision for Building Projects
- Cost Management for Building projects
- Procurement and contracting for building projects