Royal HaskoningDHV is an independent, internationally renowned engineering and environmental consultancy with in-depth experience of providing building services for our clients. We provide services to support you at all stages of the project lifecycle, from the feasibility or concept stage, through detail design and ultimately to project completion.
Our design and construction experts work hand in hand with our environmental specialists to create environmentally sound solutions for building designs and their infrastructure. Our multi-disciplinary approach ensures environmental factors such as carbon emissions and energy usage are built into your development from the outset.
This approach not only benefits the environment – it also improves your own profile, making you more attractive to customers as part of a greener supply chain and also a more attractive employer.
The scope of the services we offer includes:
- Strategic advice and site selection
- Environmental impact assessments
- Sustainability appraisals
- Cost advice
- Building services design including:
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Domestic water services
- Above ground drainage
- Industrial gases
- Internal & external lighting design
- High & low voltage power
- Fire detection & alarm systems
- Access Control / CCTV / Security systems
- Data / Telecommunications
- Lightning protection
- Sustainable and low energy solutions
- Site infrastructure
- Your building solutions
- BREEAM assessment
- Energy performance certificates
Whatever the size and purpose of your building project, whether for private or public sector, we have the right people with the skills to help you make appropriate decisions at every stage of the building life cycle.
Our capability and experience allows Royal HaskoningDHV to support clients at each stage of a project from early feasibility through to completion.
Services within this area
- Design Management for Building Projects
- Life Cycle Costing (LCC) for Building Projects
- Maintenance and Operational Management
- Demand Specification - Housing
- Project Management for Building Projects
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Building Physics
- Building Services: Commissioning
- Building Services: Medical Technical Equipment
- Building Services: Risk Scans
- Building Services: Safety and Security
- Building Services: Well Being and Productivity
- Cost Management for Building projects