We are looking for a team member who will work as a Junior Cad Technician as part of our Geotechnical team. The main responsibility will be preparation and amendment of drawings using AutoCAD, working from information provided by engineers and supporting Geotechnical engineers in report preparation, calculations and any required drawings. Following an initial period of in house training to become familiar with our working practices, you will be expected to be able to perform most tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- 1-3 years of related experience in Geotechnical Field such as Deep Excavations Shoring Systems Projects is a strong asset
- Vocational degree preferably from Civil Technician or other related departments
- Good command of written and spoken English
- No military obligation for male candidates