The position includes providing full support and work with senior and principal consultants in all phases of the environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA) and environmental, social due diligence assessments (ESDD) and Health & Safety Consultancy projects comprising preparation of proposals, attendance to site visits, collection of baseline information, coordination of experts, engagement with stakeholders, and reporting. The successful candidate will be a part of the ESIA team.In addition, you will be required to provide general support, as required, to the environment team. This will include carrying out any duties which your line manager may reasonably request within the broad parameters of your role.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Environmental Engineering/Technology/Sciences
- Candidates with 5-8 years of experience in ESIA and ESDD studies prepared related to international financing
- Knowledge of Turkish environmental, health and safety (EHS) legislation and relevant international standards
- Knowledge of IFC and EBRD Environmental and Social Standards
- Preferably class C Health and Safety certificate issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Security of the Republic of Turkey is required
- Excellent both Turkish and English communication and writing skills
- Excellent research skills
- Self-starter with strong self-motivation
- Result-oriented approach with hands-on execution capability
- Willingness to travel, potentially to international destinations.
We have our Turkish office in Istanbul; however, as you thrive in a dynamic project environment, local and international travel is part of the work dynamics.
What we offer
Royal HaskoningDHV offers an outstanding working environment for ambitious and thriving professionals from all sectors. Our work atmosphere is characterized by professionalism and collegiality in which the development and growth of our employees are very important factors. After all, they are our most valuable assets that contribute to the growing success of Royal HaskoningDHV - already since more than 135 years. We combine flexible working with an excellent package of working conditions. So if you recognize yourself in content, knowledge, experience, and team play skills and you are seeking a new challenge: we are looking for you!