As a Consultant in ‘Chemical Management & SDS’ you are involved in projects related to product and consumer safety. You will be responsible for the compilation of client specific Safety Data Sheet (SDS) in compliance with Turkish SDS Regulation but also global GHS. You will learn hands-on how to work within national and international projects and be concerned with identifying the developments in country specific regulations. Capability of fast learning and understanding of processes in the consultancy business is therefore a must-have.
Your responsibilities include reviewing and interpreting of chemical regulatory information and product data provided by the clients. You support consultations with regards to hazard communication and advise on classification and labelling issues. You show initiative and participate in diverse projects concerning chemicals management services both in Turkey and in the Netherlands.
- Master/Bachelor degree in the field of chemistry/environmental sciences or in acomparable field,
- 1-3 years’ experience, preferably in the authoring of SDSs and labels according to (global)hazard communication requirements,
- Strong affinity with developing a profound expertise in the field of (global) hazardcommunication (CLP/GHS/transport),
- Working accurately, conscientious and independently, yet is an enthusiastic team player,
- Good communication skills and is able to represent the interests of customers,
- Proficiency in the English language, spoken and written.
- If you are also familiar with EU REACH Directive and its implementation, it will be a great asset.
We have our Turkish office in Istanbul; however, as you thrive in a dynamic project environment, local and international travel is part of the work dynamics.
What we offer
Royal HaskoningDHV offers an outstanding working environment for ambitious and thriving professionals from all sectors. Our work atmosphere is characterized by professionalism and collegiality in which the development and growth of our employees are very important factors.