Royal HaskoningDHV has been connecting people for 135 years. Together, through our expertise and passion, we have helped contribute to a better society and improved people’s lives with work underpinned by our sustainable values and goals.
We are an independent international engineering and project management consultancy leading the way in sustainable development and innovation.
Our 6,000 colleagues, working from permanent offices in more than 30 countries on projects in some 150 countries, are committed to our promise to enhance society together.
We are driving positive change through innovation and technology, helping clients use resources more efficiently and creating solutions which connect with people to make their lives easier, happier and safer.Connecting lives is our history and our future. We are connected through a passion to work on projects that matter and to engineer solutions for our clients that go beyond the original brief. We are connected through work that is enhancing society, contributing to a more sustainable future for our children and our children’s children.
Royal HaskoningDHV in Turkey
Royal HaskoningDHV Turkey locally operates under the name of ELC Group Inc. Founded in 1992, with headquarters in Istanbul, we are renowned for our geotechnical and environmental expertise. Over the years, our company grew into a leading specialized environmental and geotechnical consulting company with clientele that includes oil and gas, construction, real estate development, energy, and finance companies both in Turkey as well as in the wider region. In Turkey a team of 65 professionals work from our Istanbul and Ankara offices.
Our Environmental Group consists of highly professional environmental engineers and experts who provide the following services:
- environmental, health and safety compliance and due diligence audits (Phase I);
- national and international environmental and social impact assessments;
- soil and ground water investigations (Phase II);
- environmental permitting and auditing;
- waste management;
- contaminated site management;
- wetstock management (leak detection and management solutions for gas stations).
Our Geotechnical Group consist of experienced professional geotechnical engineers and experts. The group routinely invests in the latest and most advanced geotechnical software including 3D FEA software to provide robust and accurate solutions for our clients. We provide the following services:
- Design of retaining systems (all types of temporary or permanent retaining systems for any purpose)
- Foundation design (shallow and deep foundation systems, pile-raft interaction design, machine foundations, foundation rehabilitation design for existing / historical structures)
- Geotechnical earthquake engineering
- Soil improvement design (for settlement, soil liquefaction, bearing capacity phenomenon)
- Landslide survey, instrumentation and rehabilitation
- Drainage, de-watering and river / brook reclamation design
- Design with geo-synthetics
- Geotechnical transportation engineering (tunnelling, underground space use, foundation design for bridges/viaducts/culverts, embankment and cut slopes and slope protection design)
- Soil Investigations and in-situ testing
- Geotechnical instrumentation (with a very wide range of applications utilising recent technologies)
- Consultancy and construction supervision for any type of large scale civil engineering projects.
Many of our engineers are registered professionals with M.Sc. and PhD degrees and our technical directors are professors in Civil Engineering and Geotechnical Engineering respectively