Royal HaskoningDHV can offer a very broad range of services related to permits and licences. These include: Energy and infrastructure consenting, buildings, health and safety, operating licences and specialist services such as chemical safety and regulatory affairs.

Our services ensure your project complies with international and national laws, regulations and company guidelines. Whether you need consent for a multimillion pound offshore wind farm, a noise survey or a HSE audit, we can help.

Contact us

Steef Strijbos

Business Development Resources & Energy

Amersfoort, NL

Send message Send message
Show more