Organisations that work safely perform better, communicate well and respond faster to changing circumstances. Creating a safe working environment requires an integral approach, focusing on:
- Technical integrity: Well-designed installations, , maintenance and inspections must ensure the technical integrity of installations.
- Safety management systems: Safety policy and organisation, risk management, audits and assessment by management must ensure the safety within your organisation.
- Safety culture: A safety culture is created through leadership, ownership, attitude, behaviour, (implicit) assumptions, perceptions and habits within a company with regard to dealing with safety risks.
Royal HaskoningDHV can support your organisation by increasing the safety of the technical installations, setting up and optimising your (safety) management systems and achieving changes in employee behaviour. Our experts and consultants can support your organisation in all areas with the monitoring, testing and improving of your safety performance.
We can provide support and advice in the field of, e.g.:
- Management systems
- Accident invenstigation
- Risk assessment
- Training en coaching
- HSE Plans
- Safety studies
- Workplace survey.
Services within this area
- Chemicals Management & Regulatory Affairs
- DSEAR/ATEX and Hazardous Zone Classification
- Safety: External and Integral Safety
- Hazardous Installations
- Health and Safety: Improving safety culture
- Offshore Safety
- Impact assessment and planning
- Accident investigation
- Process Safety Management
- Take Back Chemicals