EnvironmentalThe complexity and range of environmental impacts, coupled with the increasing pressures of legislation, customer expectation and greater public awareness, means a systematic, fact-based approach is required to control an organisation's impact on the environment and satisfy its environmental obligations.
An environmental management system solves these issues by providing a framework within which to manage environmental obligations efficiently and effectively
The following activities have an effect on the environment:
- the use of natural resources for raw materials
- energy consumption
- water usage
- land usage
- creation and disposal of waste
- discharges to air, land and water, both routine and accidental
SustainabilityWith climate change firmly at the top of the world's economic, social and political agenda, heads of companies must ensure their businesses are eco friendly and sustainable in order to continue to attract socially conscious customers, staff, investors and business associates.
Royal HaskoningDHV's design and construction experts work hand in hand with its environmental scientists to offer sustainable solutions for site infrastructure and building design, to ensure every effort is made towards creating environmentally sound plans, designs and infrastructure.
Services within this area
- Air Quality - Industrial Emissions & Odour
- Chemicals Management & Regulatory Affairs
- Climate Change and Resilience
- Contaminated Land Management
- Energy and Carbon Management
- Energy Efficiency in Container Ports
- Impact assessment and planning
- Nature Driven Design and Eco System Services
- Air Quality - Spatial Planning & Transport
- Stakeholder management: engagement and participation
- Take Back Chemicals
Corporate Social Responsibility Consulting