In a dynamic globalised world with increasing energy and food consumption, shifting views on sustainability, and ever-changing market conditions, the market of bulk materials is very volatile.
The market faces several challenges:
- Dealing with uncertainty:
- How will energy transition (fossil fuels > renewables) influence bulk materials handling?
- (Environmental) regulations are becoming stricter, how does this trend affect compliance management?
- How should organisations deal with globalisation or protectionism?
- Cost-intensive (both CAPEX and OPEX)
- Lack of operational flexibility in a dynamic market
- Global dependency (need for strategic food storage programmes)
Our clients in mining, logistics, ports and heavy industries are looking for future proof, compliant, cost-effective solutions for handling, storage and processing of large volumes of bulk materials. We gladly support our clients in achieving their ambitions with our engineering consultancy services.
Our bulk handling engineering consultants and specialists are experts in the mechanical-, electrical- (including instrumentation & automation) and civil engineering aspects of bulk handling facilities and are highly experienced with the following types of bulk handling facilities:
- Major bulks (coal, ore, grains, phosphates, potash)
- Minor bulks (agribulk, minerals, fertilizers, chemicals, aggregates, etc.)
- Liquid bulk (crude, oil products, LNG, vegetable oils, chemicals, etc.)
As a multi-national company with offices all over the world we can also provide you with local consulting services on permitting, financial and legal aspects.
Mergers & acquisitions services
- Technical & environmental due diligence
- Lender technical advisory (for financial institutes)
- Master Planning
- Logistic analysis / capacity calculations
- Conceptual design
- Dynamic Simulation / capacity verification
- Tender design and tender documents
- Tendering support
- Project management
- Owners engineer
- Construction management and supervision
- Asset management
- Reutilisation advice
Services within this area
Director Resources, Logistics & Power