Life-cycle civil engineering is a topic where academics and industry practitioners jointly need to take steps forward.
Image: Flyover Haarlem, the Netherlands
During the IALCCE2016 symposium, Royal HaskoningDHV’s experts will share our insights into strategic and integrated asset management solutions and delve into how they can help to optimise performance, enhance cost efficiencies and minimise risks.
With over 400 abstracts submitted from across 48 countries, this event promises to be the platform for experts to discuss, debate & network.
Royal HaskoningDHV is supporting the symposium with six presentations:
- 17 October - 14:15 - Parallel session 1 – Rob Vergoossen will present Objective and risk based structural assessment of existing concrete structures
- 17 October – 18:00 - Parallel session 3 – Jos Reinders will present Determining the remaining lifespan of concrete structures
- 17 October – 13:30 - Technical session – Leo van der Geest will present Building Information Models (BIM) for the Life-Cycle
- 18 October - 10.30 - Parallel session 4 – Bart Mante will present Risk based maintenance for civil structures
- 18 October – 10.30 - Parallel session 4 – Maurice Reusen will present The modular knowledge matrix and recommendation for inspection and advice on civil structures
- On 19 October – 09:00 - Parallel session 7 – Niels Willemsen will present Prolonging the lifetime of steel highway bridges
Take this opportunity to meet us at the IALCCE2016 and find out more about our advances in the field of civil life cycle engineering.
TU Delft Aula Congress Centre
2628 CC Delft