South Africa will be hosting the 35th ‘World Cup of Geosciences’ in 2016, the prestigious International Geological Congress (IGC), which is undoubtedly the most important activity of the International Union of Geological Sciences (IUGS).
Royal HaskoningDHV Global Mining Consultants are the partnership catalyst between Governments, Communities, the Mining Industry and its Investors with the aim of Enhancing Society Together:
Lenders Technical Advisor, Due Diligence and Technical Review Expertise
- Assessment of the state of the projects from concept through to implementation and a review of market dynamics impacting projects.
- Review of production costs, capital, and the extent of their sustainability and identifying efficiency improvements.
The Mining Services group specialises in all aspects of design and operation of mining, mechanical, electrical and logistic systems for surface and underground mines, the study and evaluation of mining projects and the full range of mining operations. We provide mining services in the following areas:
- Surface and underground mine from Scoping through to Definitive Feasibility Studies studies with expertise covering all technical related disciplines;
- Mine simulation and optimisation;
- Environmental engineering including environmental and social impact assessments and the development and implementation of environmental management plans and sustainability pre and post mining;
- Importance of water for mining:
- Securing a reliable supply of water via extraction or recycling, handling and transportation is vitally important to mining companies to sustain operations.
- Developing technologies and infrastructure to meet these challenges in the mining industry.
- Early Childhood Development
- Saturday Schools – 4 Provinces
- Career Development – High Schools
- External Bursary Programme
- Internship Programme