We’ve been around for more than 135 years. We drive inclusive sustainable development with our clients in areas that we master and can actively influence. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. Our networked organisation of smart entrepreneurs connects the best and brightest people in the world. Together we have an ambition to run a financially healthy business by putting our collective intelligence into practice with clients and partners. We are commercial savvy engineers, project managers and consultants who design smart cities, airports, ports, buildings and more.We reinvent industries; co-create clean energy and fresh water by using smart data and digitizing information flows and models. More and more, we connect the digital with the real world in an accelerating pace. Working together with our clients and partners, we use data and algorithms to translate insights into foresights. We help our clients in their digital transformation and we support our clients’ business with better and faster execution of their ambitions. Enhancing society together!
- Contribute, influence and improve the financial performance of the business unit’s projects.
- Continually deliver robust and efficient financial administration of the business unit’s projects.
- Continually contribute to the delivery of robust and efficient financial administration and reporting of the project and AG/BU results.
- Deliver analysis of and advice on the project and AG/BU results, both invited and uninvited.
- Identify and exploit project performance improvement opportunities.
- Function as sparring partner for project leaders and the line management.
- Provide accurate and timely information throughout the BU/AG.
- Cultivate effective relationships with all relevant business customers (project leaders, DAG’s and BUD’s and other stakeholders).
- Coach the BU/AG project finance administrative team members.
- The provision of high-quality project information and analysis for decision making and project performance improvement purposes.
- Identify and deliver project profitability improvement opportunities.
- Contribute to the delivery of the BU/AG results and analysis requirements to a high standard and within the agreed timescales.
- To continually deliver robust and efficient financial administration of the BU/AG projects.
- Carry out any duties which your line manager may reasonably request within the broad parameters of your role.
- Proven experience (>7 years) as Project Controller.
- Open communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Driven by impact, performance and taking ownership.
- Problem-finding skills by asking the right questions.
- Working as a team player (making each other stronger).
- Co-creating qualities by delivering the best possible result for our clients.
- Continues curiosity, willingness to learn and professional growth.
- BSc/BA in business administration, Finance or relevant field is preferred.
What we offer
You will work in a professional organization with appealing (inter) national projects and products. You support these projects in a multidisciplinary environment with experts who are leaders in their field.
In addition, we offer good primary and secondary employment conditions as well as excellent opportunities for development in both width and depth.