• Delivering calculations, designs and project documents (specification, reports, technical notes etc).
• Assist in the preparation of bids to commercial and competitive standards.
• To maintain excellent professional relationships which can lead to secure repeat business.
• Take ownership for the quality of project work to meet agreed standards and specifications.
• BSc in Civil is a must
• Min 10 years’ experience in breakwater, dredging, and reclamation
• Recently Chartered / Incorporated Civil Engineer or approaching professional review.
• Experience in engineering design, contract documentation and construction supervision.
• Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of working collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams.
• Highly agile and self-motivated towards improving team and personal performance.
• Able to generate innovative outcomes to challenges.
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively.
• Good reputation for excellent technical performance in challenging environments.