Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Estimator MEP
We’ve been around for more than 135 years. We drive inclusive sustainable development with our clients in areas that we master and can actively influence. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. Our networked organisation of smart entrepreneurs connects the best and brightest people in the world. Together we have an ambition to run a financially healthy business by putting our collective intelligence into practice with clients and partners. We are commercial savvy engineers, project managers and consultants who design smart cities, airports, ports, buildings and more.We reinvent industries; co-create clean energy and fresh water by using smart data and digitizing information flows and models. More and more, we connect the digital with the real world in an accelerating pace. Working together with our clients and partners, we use data and algorithms to translate insights into foresights. We help our clients in their digital transformation and we support our clients’ business with better and faster execution of their ambitions. Enhancing society together!
- Responsible for Cost Estimate for the project
- Develop for different phases in design a Cost Estimate, based on engineering drawings.
- Prepares and update, at appropriate intervals, estimates of construction cost and documents assumptions for clients and project manager.
- Develop different level of accuracy and contingency levels based on Project needs.
- Seek market information on equipment packages for cost estimation
- Works closely with project team and clients to collaborate throughout the planning and design process to lead and ensure an effective approach to designing to cost budgets.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal are required
- Support development of Cost Data base based on previous projects and market data
- Develops a Basic of Estimate in which the assumptions and exclusion of the estimate based on Project needs
- Support BIM team in linking Cost Estimate to BOQ of the 3D model.
- Support Procurement team in evaluating Tender packages and BOQ.
What you bring
- Fluent in English both Passive and Active
- Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveyor / Mechanical/ Electrical. Quantity Surveyor is prefer.
- Has more than 5 years as an QS MEP in consultant industry
- High degree of proficiency in data analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent abilities in MS Office
- Has minimum basic knowledge in Engineering Construction
- Familiar with Procurement Process
- Ability to work in team and independently.