BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) can assess project performance across ten areas of environmental and social concern, covering a wide range of schemes within the industrial, commercial and public sectors. New build, major refurbishments and shell/core only construction projects can all be assessed.
BREEAM addresses wide-ranging environmental and sustainability issues, enabling developers and their design team to prove the environmental performance of their buildings to local planning departments and clients alike. Over the years BREEAM has become known as an industry recognised standard for demonstrating good practice, above and beyond current legislation.The assessment method uses a straight forward scoring system that is transparent, easy to understand and supported by evidence submitted by the design and project team.
Royal HaskoningDHV’s fully licensed BREEAM assessors provide guidance across the range of available awards but specifically offer
- Unique Royal HaskoningDHV Green Facility ‘quick view’ assessment tool
- BREEAM Pre-assessments
- Formal Pre and Post Construction BREEAM Assessment
BREEAM Non-Domestic Assessments Royal HaskoningDHV Offer
Prisons & Courts
Energy from Waste Projects
Research & Development Labs
Exhibitions & Conference Halls
Coach, Bus & Train Stations
Sports & Fitness Centres
Museums & Galleries
Cinemas & Theatres
UK Fire Stations
Forestry Commission Visitors Centres
International Assessments from NL
- BREEAM Assessments covering a wide range of sectors.
- CEEQUAL Assessments for civil engineering and public realm projects.
Renewable and Sustainable Feasibility Reports.
- Energy Audit Reports (Analysing business CAPEX & OPEX and quantifying improvement measures).
- Certified Low Carbon Consultants.
- Dynamic Building Modelling and Building Regulation SBEM Calculation.
- Energy Performance Certificates.
- Green Facilities Assessment Tool for new and existing premises.