The complexity and range of environmental and social impacts, coupled with the increasing pressures of legislation, customers’ and investors’ expectations and greater public awareness, means a systematic, fact-based approach is required to ensure the sustainability of an organisation or a project development.
Biodiversity, air, water, land, climate change, health & safety, cultural heritage, resettlement, employment, human rights – whatever the risks, we have the expertise to manage them.
Integrating our environmental and social expertise with architectural and engineering knowledge, our multidisciplinary teams offer sustainable solutions for infrastructures, industries and buildings. This through all stages of a project life cycle.
Our services range from conducting specialist surveys and assessment to providing expert input in design, developing management plans or systems and delivering independent review and reporting on environmental, social and governance (ESG).
In short, our solutions effectively reduce an organisation’s or project’s impact on the environment, its workers and its neighbouring communities…while optimising the benefits for business and society.
Watch our movie on Environmental and Social Performance Services
Services within this area
- Air Quality - Industrial Emissions & Odour
- Greening your Assets - Futureproof, Sustainable Buildings
- Climate Change and Resilience
- Energy and Carbon Management
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Impact assessment and planning
- Land Easement and Acquisition
- Air Quality - Spatial Planning & Transport
- Stakeholder management: engagement and participation