Through our digital experience and expertise, we help clients with tailored technological solutions for water and waste water in cities. Our technology is the fruit of a network of experts within our company as well as with partners outside our company who develop, design and implement smart, innovative solutions. Our solutions and software implementations are designed with a deep knowledge of water and the impact of this in urban areas. We work closely with operators in their decision making, performance management improvement and process optimisation. Curious about our vision? Read more about our Water Circuit of the Future.
Floods pose a threat to human life, critical infrastructure and economic operations, especially in complex, high-density, urban environments. Our flood resilient solutions cover the whole spectrum from adaptation to prevention: from early warning systems using smart, interactive tools and analyses, to flood protection schemes to protect valuable assets. From assessment through to solution, we draw on a network of deep ‘smarts’ specialised in an understanding of the physics, social environment and stakeholders involved, translating this into the real world with an eye on commercial and economic growth. Read more.
- 17 Apr 2019Trade Mission to Vietnam a great success for Royal HaskoningDHV
- 10 Apr 2019Royal HaskoningDHV to drive resilience for Mekong Delta
- 21 Feb 2019Royal HaskoningDHV invests in partnership with H2i to grow data-driven flood resilience services
- 17 Jul 2017Royal HaskoningDHV signs major wastewater contract in Vietnam
- 04 Nov 2015Dutch expert team starts work on vital coastal protection strategy in the Philippines
- 10 Mar 2015Royal HaskoningDHV awarded drinking water contract in rural Vietnam
- 17 Dec 2013Dutch consortium delivers Mekong Delta Plan, Vietnam