Efficient, responsible and safe use of space and water makes for a sustainable future. This is why Royal HaskoningDHV takes an integrated approach to plans and projects in the areas of coastal, river and spatial development, water management and water treatment.
Environmental policy and risk management are in these times of increasing public interest for the environment a much greater topic at companies and governments. Royal HaskoningDHV has the knowledge and experiences to support and assist governments and companies in this area.
- 08 Dec 2021Royal HaskoningDHV named as supplier on Crown Commercial Service framework
- 15 Nov 2021Royal HaskoningDHV appoints new lead on wastewater emissions consultancy
- 01 Nov 2021Investigating invasive non-native species impact on the environment for the UK Water Utilities
- 21 Jun 2021MOU with CPG Consultants for Climate Change Adaptation Studies in Singapore
- 21 Nov 2017Leading the Discussion of Integrated Catchment Delivery in Scotland